WHAT DOES LIVING IN THE HILLTOPS MEAN TO YOU?
You are invited to take part in helping to create a blueprint for the future of the Hilltops region. Council is currently putting together a ‘Community Strategic Plan’ or CSP. The Community Strategic Plan will outline the goals, challenges and opportunities for the Hilltops region. It will set-out ways to consolidate our strengths whilst also fulfilling our exciting potential. The CSP will only be as good as the feedback we get from the community, and that’s where you come in! There are plenty of opportunities to get involved including pop-up street stalls, community workshops, library displays, surveys and a multimedia competition.
Let’s shape our future together!
The surveys will close on 15 November 2017 at 12 noon. The survey is simple and you can go into the draw to win an IPAD MINI!
Let your creative juices flow and share with us your feedback through a drawing, photo or video. We have 3 key themes for these competitions. Competition information can be found HERE.
Come and join us at one of three workshops being held in each town centre.
- Boorowa Ex-Services Club
- Thursday 19 October 2017: 6.30pm-9pm
- Friday 20 October 2017: 10am-12.30pm
- Monday 13th November 2017: 6.30pm-9pm
- Harden Country Club
- Wednesday 25 October: 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 25 October: 6.30pm-9pm
- Monday 30th October: 6.30pm- 9pm (Harden Mechanics Institute)
- Young Town Hall
- Thursday 26 October: 10am-12.30pm
- Thursday 26 October: 6.30pm-9pm
- Thursday 16th November: 6.30pm- 9pm
POP-UP STREET STALLS
Please join us at the following locations where you can have a conversation with a community leader or a member of Council’s staff. We’ll be there between 10am and 4pm.
- IGA Boorowa- Wednesday 1 November 2017
- IGA Harden- Wednesday 8 November 2017
- IGA Young- Tuesday 14 November 2017
Workshops with representatives from the villages across the Hilltops region will be held in Boorowa, Harden and Young.
- Boorowa Ex-Services Club (Frogmore, Reids Flat, Rugby, Rye Park)- AMENDED DATE: Tuesday 21st November: 6.30pm-9pm (previously Tuesday 31 October)
- Harden Country Club (Galong, Jugiong, Wombat)- AMENDED DATE: Thursday 23rd November 6.30pm-9pm (previously Thursday 2 November)
- Young Town Hall (Bendick Murrell, Bribbaree, Koorawatha, Maimuru, Milvale, Monteagle, Murringo, Tubbul)- Tuesday 14th November: 6:30pm-9pm
COMMUNITY STRATEGIC PLANS- FORMER COUNCILS
Here is our Community Engagement Strategy for the Hilltops Community Strategic Plan.